Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tri-Klops!


Ahhh Tri-Klops. The man with one eye...TIMES 3! Yup, that pretty much sums up ol' Triky. Oh, he's got some killer fashion sense too, making sure to leave the sides of his shirt open for tickley fun time in Snake Mountain. Also, he has 2 belts: an orange and a green one. Only Mr. Klops here could pull off that fashion combo.

But, alas, Tres-Eyes isn't all perfection. He has 3 different viewing receptacles : a green one to highlight the plant life in the spring, a blue one to better gaze at the sky and make animal shapes out of the clouds, and a brown eye (pictured red here because he was blazed off his fucking rocker). Unfortunately, with a twist of a few centimeters, Klops is rendered blind as Helen Keller locked in a suitcase which was tossed in a cave right before it collapsed. I guess that's why his sword is so long; so if he gets blinded (and lets face it, a gust of wind could do the trick) he can slash like a madman and hope he hits something. Kloppy-McKlopkins also comes with a featherless green robotic chicken head for secret poultry missions. The chicken head also has like 4 exhaust pipes. I call overkill. Lastly, Tri-Tri comes with an awesome glow in the dark ring, but it ain't gonna fit on him. Nope, that ring is for real people fingers. Damn straight I'm replacing my wedding ring with this delightful plastic one. Glow in the dark>platinum.
Added bonus: the ring opens up for easy coke storage.








Meh to Tri-Kloptocus. He's not as lame as Zodac (who can't even chose what side he's on), but he ain't no Hordak. Also, his real name is Trydor Esooniux Scope. I did not make that up.

6 comments:

  1. Not bad first review. Try to see if you can expand the main table as it's pretty slim. Love the pics, and the coke ring. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Got to love the 80s when coke and cartoons were still good. Pics are nice but how about some more meat to the review (I say that fully aware that it's hard to write 500 words on a doll. Did I say doll? I meant action figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rob, thanks. I'll see if I can expand the area. There's a ton of tools on here and I'm still trying to get used to them all.

    @Howard, glad you enjoyed it! I don't really want to go into great depth about the figure (paint, articulation, sculpt, etc) cause it seems like so many others do that. But I'll try and write a little more in the future. When I wrote this I kinda underestimated the number of pics I was going to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep coming up with stupid names as well. Kloppy was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please have my babies so we can share that awesome coke ring...Also, I have three eyes too, my two on my face and my brown eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can share product with our rings!

    ReplyDelete